Wednesday 29 October 2014

Buy Android Tablet Newcastle Upon Tyne



with christmas coming up. I thought there would be no other topic for the post your reading now than gift ideas.

last christmas I forked out £500 to buy an Ipad for my beloved son Which he constantly nagged for it was his biggest gift.

My mother, his nan however wasn't aware that i had bought the ipad and she went out and bought the android tablet.

which present would you guess my son played with most?... You guessed it the tablet which cost ten times less than the ipad

when I asked my son the reason why and he said "I'm glad you bought the iPad mum but... This is just better, I can play better games and i don't have to have itunes to listen to my music"

If you are wondering where the tablet was bought it was from:
http://topandroidtablets.co.uk

hope this will help some of you

android tablet review uk buy android tablet Salisbury

7 inch android tablet uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment